The overriding principle is that consideration should be shown to others on the course at all times. There is a section in the Rules of Golf dealing with these issues which include Dress Code, Priority on the course, Pace of play, Care of the course etc.
These are all outlined in the club diary and can be summarised by the following:
- Smart Casual attire is essential. No Denim, Tracksuits, Football Jerseys etc.
- Play at a good pace and keep up.
- Replace Divots, Rake Bunkers & Repair Plug Marks.
- Arrive on time for your allotted tee time or there is a chance you will lose your slot especially in busy periods.
- During Covid 19 please maintain social distancing before and during play. All players have to book their time on our timesheet either online yourself or through our golf shop.